Throwback CK Plaza clips!
Chad is hitting the Vans BMX Street Invitational at the “Off The Wall” Skatepark in Huntington Beach, CA this Saturday! More info > http://bit.ly/28KyxwH
The event is free but tickets are required. Hit up the park, Epic BMX, Thee Block, or Cult Cubhouse for a ticket.
- 100% crmo frame with butted top and down tubes, tapered stays, Mid BB shell, integrated head tube, integrated seat clamp and removable brake and cable mounts - 20.5" or 21" top tube
- Premium loose ball plastic pedals
- Premium Fat Capitol seat with alloy Pivotal post
- Premium CK tires 2.4" front and rear
- Fully sealed wheels with Samsara front and rear double-wall rims and female axle front and rear hubs
- 28/9 gearing with alloy sprocket
- Premium “1948" Three-piece crmo 175mm 48-spline cranks with sealed Mid BB
- 100% crmo bars 8.50" (on 20.5") or 8.75" (on 21") with Premium Sub-10 CNC alloy top load stem
- 100% crmo fork with internal threaded CNC 1 piece steer tube and tapered legs
- KMC half link chain
Street at X Games was 3, 50 seconds runs. They took the best 2 and dropped 1 for the final score.
It’s a ton of pressure to do your absolute best run in that 50 seconds. Chad Kerley murdered practice but a few slip-up’s kept him off the podium in 2016.
He had fun riding the course and he will be back in 2017!
Photo: Colin Mackay